Annual Report 2016 - Part one
Section 19B reports
The Vote Education Section 19B Report in Relation to Non-Departmental Appropriations for the year ended 30 June 2016 was presented to the House in accordance with section 19B of the Public Finance Act 1989 on 20 October 2016.
Vote Education Section 19B Report [PDF, 329 KB]
Parts 2 and 3 of the Annual Report 2016
Download the full Annual Report 2016 to view:
- Part 2 — Statements of service Performance
- Part 3 — Annual financial statements.
Annual Report 2016 [PDF, 1.2 MB]
Amendment to the report
Since being tabled, the Statement of Cash Flows has been amended for a minor editorial error.
Licensing Criteria Cover
Part 1 – Our performance story
This section outlines our key achievements during 2015/16 and how our work has delivered against the priorities set out in the Ministry’s Four Year Plan 2015-2019.
It outlines the performance framework for the year and reports on progress against three long-term outcomes:
- The education system is relevant and reaches all children and students
- Every child and student achieves educational success
- New Zealanders have skills and knowledge for work and life
It then reports on progress during 2015/16 in our stewardship role and managing the Ministry itself, through sections on:
- Effective stewardship of the education system
- Building capability and managing responsibly.