Special Education Study Awards and Scholarships
Special education study awards and scholarships support and encourage you to develop your skills in working with students with additional learning needs.
Find out about the specific details of each of our study awards and scholarships, including:
- application dates
- what the scholarships and awards offer
- criteria for applying
- applying online.
You can apply for the study awards from 1 August 2018.
Study Awards and scholarships
Special education study awards for teachers in early learning services and schools.
Applications open 1 August 2018
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Study Award
- Blind and Low Vision Study Award
- Complex Educational Needs Study Award
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Study Award
- Early Intervention Study Award
- Resource Teachers: Learning and Behaviour (RTLB) Study Award
Scholarships are for students enrolled in these programmes.
Open 1 September 2018
Open 1 October 2018
- Speech Language Therapy Scholarship
- New Zealand Sign Language Interpreting Scholarship
- New Zealand Sign Language Tutor Scholarship
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback