Special Education Study Awards and Scholarships
The special education study awards and scholarships provide financial support for educators to study for specialised qualifications at a NZ university. Applications for Awards open 1 August 2018 and for scholarships either 1 September or 1 October 2018.
Study Awards and scholarships
Special education study awards for teachers in early learning services and schools.
Applications open 1 August 2018
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Study Award
- Blind and Low Vision Study Award
- Complex Educational Needs Study Award
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Study Award
- Early Intervention Study Award
- Learning support needs Study Award
- Resource Teachers: Learning and Behaviour (RTLB) Study Award
Scholarships are for students enrolled in these programmes.
Open 1 September 2018
- Child and Family Psychology Internship Scholarship
- Educational Psychology Internship Scholarship
Open 1 October 2018
- New Zealand Sign Language Interpreting Scholarship
- Speech Language Therapy Scholarship
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback