Health and wellbeing for children and young people
These resources help with wellbeing and health issues including bullying, immunisations, physical activity and healthy lifestyles.
- Physical Activity for Healthy, Confident Kids [PDF, 3.1 MB]
- Drug education in schools guide
- Preventing and dealing with bullying
- Why promote healthy lifestyles?
- Preventing flu spreading
- Immunisation schedule for children and young people (and adults) (external link) on the Ministry of Health website
- School High Health Need Fund
- Headlice and nits (external link) * on the Ministry of Health website
- Infection control issues surrounding HIV/AIDS and other blood borne diseases (external link) on the Ministry of Health website
- Health conditions in education settings: supporting children and young people
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback