Connected Learning Advisory
For the past 4 years the Connected Learning Advisory (CLA) | Te Ara Whītiki has supported schools, kura and kāhui ako to maximise the potential of their Network for Learning (N4L) managed network connection by providing free, consistent, unbiased advice on embedding digital technologies with learning.
At the end of this year, the CLA service will end as we shift our focus to initiatives to support the Digital Technology & Hangarau Matihiko curriculum changes. Until then you can still make contact with your local advisor and continue to receive free, independent advice, and regardless of what stage you are at in your digital journey.
About the CLA
The Connected Learning Advisory – Te Ara Whītiki provides free, consistent, unbiased advice on integrating digital technologies with learning for all state and state-integrated schools and kura in New Zealand. This service will help schools make the most of the connections that digital technologies provide so they can get the best results for their students and school community.
Schools can contact the advisory with questions about:
- what digital technologies and resources are available for schools, and how to best access them
- how to create a plan for the effective introduction of ultra-fast broadband and WiFi in your classrooms, or to assess your current plan
- how to engage parents and your local community using technology like social media and websites
- sourcing laptops, tablets, and other ICT equipment for your classrooms
- demystifying BYOD, software management, data storage, network standards, video conferencing, ICT infrastructure, and modern learning practices using technology.
Contact the CLA
- Call the advisory on 0800 700 400.
- Complete the online form (external link) in the advisory helpdesk.
- Visit Enabling e-Learning in Te Kete Ipurangi (external link) to find out more about the advisory service.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback