Connected Learning Advisory
The Connected Learning Advisory (CLA) | Te Ara Whītiki service concluded at the end of 2018.
For 4 years the CLA supported schools, kura and kāhui ako to maximise the potential of their Network for Learning (N4L) managed network connection by providing free, consistent, unbiased advice on embedding digital technologies with learning.
With the introduction of the Digital Technologies & Hangarau Matihiko (DT & HM) curriculum changes, the Ministry is now shifting its focus to support schools with the introduction of these changes. For instance the Digital Technologies for All Equity Fund and Digital Readiness Programme will help make digital technologies more accessible for students and support teachings to understand the DT & HM changes.
While the CLA service is no longer available, schools can continue to access the following related services in the digital learning area:
- Enabling eLearning: This website provides information for schools as they plan for change and improvement in their use of digital technologies for learning across the curriculum.
- ICT Helpdesk: Provides technical support to schools and advice on Ministry ICT policies.
- Digital Technologies Professional Learning and Development (PLD): Specific funding to support the introduction of the DT & HM curriculum changes.
- Digital Fluency PLD
- N4L: Continues to provide support related to the N4L internet connections and cyber security services in schools.
- Netsafe: Provides cyber safety and security support for schools.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback