Secondary Principals' Association of New Zealand (SPANZ)
SPANZ provides support for human resources, governance, leadership, finance and legal matters. You need to be a member of SPANZ Professional to get this support.
- SPANZ Professional - provides professional support through networks, professional development at the SPANZ annual conference, and advocacy at a national level with representation on National Advisory Groups to support the work of SPANZ membership.
- SPANZ Legal - provides all levels of legal advice and guidance including representation as and where required. SPANZ Professional members must also join SPANZ Legal, to access this legal support.
- SPANZ Union - independent of both SPANZ Professional and SPANZ Legal, provides industrial advocacy via the bargaining table, and advice and guidance around all aspects of the Secondary Principals’ Collective Agreement. SPANZ Professional members must also join the SPANZ Union to access this support.
Informal collegial support through the SPANZ Regional Networks
- Members should contact the SPANZ Secretariat to be directed to the most appropriate advice, guidance and support
- The SPANZ website (external link) for resources
- SPANZ Union members have their own password protected portal.They can also contact the Union coordinator through the secretariat.
P | +64 9 571 2233
Postal Address | P O Box 11541, Ellerslie, Auckland 1542
Street Address | Trends Building, Level 2, Suite 4H, 49 Main Highway, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051
- SPANZ Membership past and present
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback