Changing your school structure
This section provides information for schools who are looking at changing or adding to the structure of their school.
In this section
- Becoming the host school for a Teen Parent Unit - Questions and information to consider when thinking about becoming a host school for a Teen Parent Unit (TPU)
- Increasing the maximum roll of an integrated school - Information and questions to consider when thinking about increasing the maximum roll of an integrated school
- Primary schools changing to year 1 - 10 schools - Information for primary schools thinking about changing to a year 1 - 10 school
- Primary schools changing to year 1-13 schools - What to think about when changing a primary school to a year 1-13 school
- School closure - What needs to be considered by the board and community when proposing voluntary closure of a school
- School decapitation - Information and questions to consider when thinking about decapitation
- School mergers - What you need to consider when merging one of more schools to form a single entity.
- School recapitation - Questions and information to consider when thinking about becoming a full primary school
- Becoming an integrated school - What needs to be considered by the proprietors and community when thinking about becoming an integrated school
- Becoming a section 156 designated character school - Information for schools thinking about becoming a section 156 school.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback