Property funding

The Ministry provides funding to state schools to build new property, maintain existing property and pay for vandalism damage. The Ministry provides funding to integrated schools to modernise and maintain existing integrated buildings. We also give boards of both state and state-integrated schools funding to furnish and equip buildings.

Funding for state schools:

Council rates and insurance:

Funding for state-integrated schools:

Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback