Guide to using ENROL
ENROL is a register of student enrolments. It lets schools update enrolments as students enrol, change schools or leave the school system.
All schools must use it.
Licensing Criteria Cover
ENROL automatically adds tasks to your task list. It also sends an email telling you that you have a task. You must action tasks within 5 working days.
If you wish to check or change your email, click the "Update school email" link at the bottom of the screen.
The tasks are:
- to complete a non-enrolment notification for a student
- to withdraw a student
- to update a verification document.
To see your tasks:
- Click "Tasks" on the ENROL toolbar.
- Click on the name of the task to action it.
- To cancel the task, click "Cancel".