Home-based Early Childhood Education Review
Home-based early childhood education (ECE) was reviewed in 2018, to ensure that it delivers quality education and care for children.
Key documents about the review are published here:
- Cab Paper: Review of Home-based Early Childhood Education Proposals for Change [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- RIS: Review of Home-based ECE Proposals for Change [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Education Report: Scope and timing of review of home-based ECE [PDF, 2.7 MB]
- Education Report - Review of Home-based ECE (Draft Terms of Reference) [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Review of Home-based Early Childhood Education (ECE) [PDF, 3 MB]
- Review of home-based early childhood education: Release of discussion document [PDF, 664 KB]
- Education Report: Review of Home-based ECE - proposed options to test through public consultation [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Annex 1: Draft A3s to support cross ministerial meeting [PDF, 1 MB]
- Education Report: Review of Home-based ECE - draft Cabinet paper and draft discussion document [PDF, 956 KB]
If you have difficulty accessing this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback