Bullying-Free NZ Week Competition 2017 – winners announced
Congratulations to the 6 winners of this year’s Bullying-Free NZ Week Competition.
The competition was part of the Bullying-Free NZ week held at the end of May. Students were asked to think about what bullying is about and what it means to them personally. Schools could enter the work of individuals, classes or the whole school community in 3 categories in either the junior/intermediate or senior age groups.
The standard of entries was high and the judges were impressed with the level of understanding of bullying behaviour, and the clarity of the messages included in the entries.
The 6 winning entries
- 'Friends', Whanganui High School (Senior)
- ‘Bully Buster', Avalon Intermediate School (Junior/Intermediate)
- Wellington High School (Senior)
- Katie Griggs, Ruawai College (Junior/Intermediate)
- Jessica Ecroyd, Columba College (Senior)
- Katie McMillan, St Leonard's School (Junior/Intermediate)
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback