Teacher-led Innovation Fund (TLIF)
TLIF supports teams of qualified teachers from Early Childhood Education Services me ngā Kōhanga Reo (early learning services), schools and kura, to collaboratively develop innovative practices that improve learning outcomes.
All qualified early childhood education services me ngā kōhanga reo (early learning services) teachers can now apply directly to TLIF with their inquiry project. Applications for the first round closed on 13 April 2017.
- Find out how to apply to TLIF if you are a teacher in an early childhood education services me ngā kōhanga reo
Proposals from schools and kura closed on 16 March 2017. The next funding round opens in November 2017.
- Phone 0800 IES INFO (0800 437 4636)
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More about Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako (external link)
- Read more information to help with your proposal
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback