Strategies and policies
Our policies and strategies result in better education for all New Zealanders. We're focusing on building a world-leading education system that provides all New Zealanders with the knowledge, skills and values to be successful citizens in the 21st century.
- International student wellbeing strategy 2017
- Ka Hikitia - Accelerating Success 2013-2017
- Tertiary Education Strategy 2014-19.
- Pasifika Education Plan 2013-2017
- Tau Mai Te Reo – The Māori Language in Education Strategy 2013-2017
- Leadership Statement for International Education
- New Zealand School Property Strategy 2011-2021
For other Tertiary and Further Education strategies and policies please see Further Education.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback