Home-based Early Childhood Education Review
A review of home-based early childhood education is underway, to ensure that it delivers quality education and care for children.
The review will look at a range of areas which are known to support quality early learning, including investigating the introduction of qualification requirements for educators.
To ensure information of public interest is available, the document considered by Cabinet to take its decisions on the Review of Home-based ECE has been proactively released:
- Education Report: Scope and timing of review of home-based ECE [PDF, 2.7 MB]
- Education Report - Review of Home-based ECE (Draft Terms of Reference) [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Review of Home-based Early Childhood Education (ECE) [PDF, 3 MB]
- Review of home-based early childhood education: Release of discussion document [PDF, 664 KB]
- Education Report: Review of Home-based ECE - proposed options to test through public consultation [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Annex 1: Draft A3s to support cross ministerial meeting [PDF, 1 MB]
- Education Report: Review of Home-based ECE - draft Cabinet paper and draft discussion document [PDF, 956 KB]
If you have difficulty accessing this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback