Teaching and learning
Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako enable teachers to work collaboratively for the best learning outcomes for every child.
We have a range of tools, resources and services available to support Communities of Learning to work in this new way, to deliver personalised learning pathways that lift progress and achievement for all children and young people.
- Achievement challenges
- Expert partners
- PLD (professional learning and development)
- Local curriculum design smart tool
- Teacher-led Innovation Fund
- Learning Progressions Framework (LPT)
- Progress and Consistency Tool (PaCT)
- Te Waharoa Ararau
- Positive Behaviour for Learning (PB4L).
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback