- National mentoring service for Māori and Pasifika students
- Health and wellbeing information for children and young people
- Reporting child abuse and neglect
- Education service for youth courts
- Information on international and exchange students
- Supporting young people with stress, anxiety or depression
The National mentoring service for Māori and Pasifika students is aimed at supporting young Māori and Pasifika students to achieve NCEA.
See the Reporting Abuse Protocols in the Useful Resources section of Preparing for and dealing with emergencies and traumatic incidents.
The Ministry of Education's education services to youth courts throughout New Zealand.
- International student visitors
- Student exchange approvals
- Exchange Programmes which meet the Code of Practice for International Students
The guidelines for supporting young people with stress anxiety or depression (external link) will help you to support a young person who may be suffering mild to moderate mental health issues.
These guidelines have been developed as part of the Youth Mental Health Project (external link) .
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback