Schools' Planning and reporting
Planning and reporting documents consist of your charter, analysis of variance for all schools and NAG2A(b) and (c) reports (for schools with students in Years 1-8). These documents need to be sent to us by 1 March each year.
Setting targets for the coming year, regularly reviewing progress and evaluating what's been achieved means your school will be better placed to ensure all students can achieve educational success.
A copy of the analysis of variance also needs to be included in the annual report.
- Documents your school needs to submit
- Preparing your documents and using templates
- Resources to help your school or kura develop or update your planning and reporting documents
- Examples of planning and reporting documents from schools and kura
- Submitting your documents
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback