Funding for ECE services
All information related to operational funding (also known as subsidy funding or bulk funding) is covered in the funding handbook.
There are 2 versions of the handbook available:
- Funding handbook for:
- national bodies and advocates of early childhood education (ECE) services
- managers, administrators, educators, kaiako, parents and whānau working in licensed ECE services and kōhanga reo
- staff and administrators of centrally administrated ECE services
- Ministry of Education staff
- Playgroup funding handbook for
- certificated playgroups funded by the Ministry of Education, especially management committees.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback