Information and advice for students, whānau, and the education sector.
Current Alert Level
He Pānui | Bulletins
- He Pānui Kōhungahunga | The Early Learning Bulletin
- The Ministry Bulletin for School Leaders | He Pitopito Kōrero
- COVID-19 bulletins for tertiary education providers and students
- Kia Manawaroa
Ministry of Education COVID-19 information
- Advice for early learning services
- Advice for schools/kura
- Advice for tertiary providers/whare wānanga
- Advice for tertiary students
- Advice for parents and whānau(external link)
- Face coverings guidance
- Additional funding for immediate costs due to COVID-19
- Advice for schools with international students
- COVID-19 and wellbeing
- Contact tracing
- Early Learning Sustainability Fund
- COVID-19 Urgent Response Fund
- Home learning
- Video conferencing options and guidance for early learning services, schools and kura
- Key contacts
We have summarised the existing health and safety requirements for each Alert Level into the relevant documents below:
As new information comes to hand, the information in this summary guidance might change. If this occurs, we will quickly advise you, update the summary guide for levels 1 – 4 and disseminate.
Our regional teams continue to be available to support you if you have any questions or concerns.
Flutracking is an online survey which asks if you have had a fever or cough in the last week and which can help us track COVID-19.
Registering online will help our surveillance efforts by providing early detection of community spread of the flu and also of COVID-19 symptoms.
This is a practical thing everyone can do to help us monitor flu and COVID-19 symptoms throughout NZ.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback