School Transport - Contacts
Contact details for your Regional Transport Advisors, and the School Transport national team.
Parents and caregivers
Every school receiving school transport services has a designated Bus Controller.
Please contact your school and speak to the Bus Controller about any queries you have about school transport that can’t be answered by information on this website.
For operational matters, please contact the bus company.
If you have queries about payments for Direct Resourcing or Maori Medium School transport payments, returns for conveyance allowances or other administrative matters, please contact our national office team:
- 0800 BUS2SCHOOL (0800 287272)
For queries about the Bus Controller Allowance, see: Bus Controller Allowance.
If you want to discuss the transport services being provided to your school, please contact your Regional Transport Advisor, listed below.
Auckland and Tai Tokerau
- 12-18 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Private Bag 92644, Symonds Street, Auckland 1150
- 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton
- DX Box GX100147, Hamilton 3240
Bay of Plenty - Waiariki
- Level 4, 1144 Pukaki Street, Rotorua
- P O Box 1749, Rotorua 3040
Hawke’s Bay - Tairāwhiti
- 8a Lever Street, Ahuriri Estate, Napier
- P O Box 147, Napier 4140
Taranaki, Whanganui, Manawatu, Wellington
- 1-3 Oxford Street, Palmerston North
- P O Box 1154, Palmerston North 4440
- 19 Haven Road, Nelson
- P O Box 282, Nelson 7040
- 48 Hereford Street, West End, Christchurch Central
- P O Box 2522, Christchurch 8140
- Level 4, 414 Moray Place, Dunedin
- Private Bag 1971, Dunedin 9054
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback