Advice on Budget 2010 proposals - release of information
The Minister of Education has released Budget-related advice received from officials prior to Budget 2010.
These documents are being released because of public interest in the issues addressed by the Ministry of Education in its advice to the Government.
If you have trouble opening or downloading any of these documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- 1. Education Report: Advancing priorities and meeting pressures [PDF, 2.1 MB]
- 2. Detailed examination of Vote Education [PDF, 436 KB]
- 3. Cabinet Paper: Review of Special Education [PDF, 59 KB]
- 4. Cabinet Minute: Review of Special Education [PDF, 26 KB]
- 5. Education Report: Budget 2010 - Capital proposals [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- 6. Education Report: Finalising Budget operating package [PDF, 955 KB]
- 6a. Appendix 1: Latest operating numbers [PDF, 325 KB]
- 6b. Appendix 1: Latest operating numbers [PDF, 348 KB]
- 7. Education Report: Special Education Budget 2010 pressures [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- 8. Cabinet Paper: Review of ECE teacher supply initiatives [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- 9. Vote Education: Baseline alignment proposal [PDF, 95 KB]
- 10. Education Report: Budget meeting - Minister and Associate of Finance [PDF, 1.3 MB]
- 11. Cabinet Paper: Allocating funding using quarterly roll [PDF, 98 KB]
- 12. Cabinet Minute: Allocating funding using quarterly roll count [PDF, 26 KB]
- 13. Cabinet Paper: Achieving Government priorities in ECE [PDF, 109 KB]
- 14. Cabinet Minute: Achieving Government priorities in ECE [PDF, 38 KB]
- 15. Cabinet Minute: Budget 2010 Vote Education [PDF, 214 KB]
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback